General rules – Custom lobby
– All PC players MUST be streaming and show the task manager at the start of the tournament.
– If the team plays from consoles it is necessary that at least one player MUST be streaming.
– Insert in the title of the stream “King Rivals” or “King esport”.
– The stream must be saved and available at least 24h after the tournament
– If the streaming stops it MUST be restarted, and the streaming task manager must be shown again.
– Send the friend request to the account that will be communicated in your team chat and show the indicated tag
– Have the party closed or be offline to avoid external players joining
– No hacks or cheats
– No use of glitches/bugs that bring an advantage, under penalty of exclusion from the tournament, the player who uses this advantage will be asked to leave the game to avoid receiving the exclusion from the tournament.
When the game is restarted
– If there is a cheater in the tournament the single game will be restarted.
– If at least 10% of the participants change their team randomly at the beginning of the game the match will be restarted.
– If at least 10% of the participants have connection problems the match will be restarted (problems like packet loss or dev-error).
– If at least 10% of the participants get disconnected the match will be restarted.
When the match is not restarted
– If the tournament participants are not inside the lobby by the time announced in the update channel
– If less than 10% of the participants get disconnected or experience problems at the beginning and during the match, the match will not be restarted
In special cases you can receive bonuses or penalties depending on the incident
– If one or more members of your team is killed by a banned item you will receive +1 pt for each team death, if the whole team is killed you will receive +5 pt.
– If your teammate crashes, no points will be given for crashing or anything else, 5 games are played and 4 games are considered for this reason. The average kill of the other matches played by the same player within the tournament will be awarded.
– The team that has used an object indicated in the ban section will receive 0 points.
N.B. No points will be awarded for those who are slow to enter the tournament match. We offer these bonuses to teams that are faced with unfortunate circumstances that have a negative impact on their game through no fault of their own! Any team found to be taking advantage of these score changes will be disqualified from the tournament and banned from future tournaments.
After finishing each match you MUST submit a screenshot or clip (twitch) in your team’s dedicated channel. Whoever does not send the result will receive 0 points for that match.
All our events and tournaments are organized from Europe (Italy), all regions of the world are accepted.
The organization has the possibility to change or remove items from the rules. No refunds will be made for any reason once the registration has been signed. In case of connection problems the organization will not make refunds if the problem is not common to the whole tournament. In case of server problems found by Activision official channels the tournament can be postponed or delayed and a refund can be requested, in any case the refund does not include the price of the King eSport card
New rules from 16/04/2022
It is COMPULSORY for every PC player to stream or record with an external cam, webcam or smartphone the entire gaming station.
It is prohibited the use of every external program which unlock guns or skins like the UNLOCK TOOL.
Our Staff is allowed to ask for an investigation.
Every PAD player is obliged to show the DS4 and every other external program:
– gyro setting
– reaction curve on Linear
All the players who don’t have the possibility to stream or to position the cam as required, must record with another device and save the recording otherwise they will be disqualified.
Every player who refuse to let us do our investigation will be disqualified.